Do you need an Entertainment Attorney to help bring your motion picture or new media project to fruition?
Drafting, negotiation, review, and counsel, deal memorandums and agreements for film – motion pictures and new media including, but not limited to:
- Producer Agreements
- Co-Production Agreements
- Talent Agreements
- Crew Agreements
- Talent and Literary Agent/Management Agreements
- Life Story Agreements
- Writer Employment Agreements
- Producer’s Representative Agreements
- Sales Agent Agreements
- Film Distribution Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
Production Counsel Services
Representation for your project from pre-production through post-production. This includes negotiating and drafting all necessary agreements. Counsel on an ongoing and on-call basis through post-production.
- Above-the-line Employment Agreements for the cast, director, writer and producer
- Below-the-line Employment Agreements for crew
- SAG, DGA and WGA signatory applications
- Screenplay Option/Purchase Agreement
- Script and Copyright Clearances
- Trademark, Copyright and Title Searches
- Copyright Registration
- Location Agreements
- Preparation of insurance documents and liaison with the insurance companies
Producer’s Representative Services
Assistance with shopping completed films to distributors for the purpose of securing distribution on behalf of the completed picture; this includes distributor screenings and attendance at film festivals.
Formation of Business Entities
Formation of corporations, special purpose production companies, loan-out companies, music publishing companies, limited liability companies, etc.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
If you are seeking legal counsel, please fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.