Expert legal services in film, music, television, publishing, and new media
Drafting, negotiation, review, and counsel for film, television, music, publishing, and new media-related issues, deal memorandums and agreements including, but not limited to:
Production Counsel Services for Film, Television, and New Media
Representation for your project from pre-production through post-production. This includes negotiating and drafting all necessary agreements. Counsel on an ongoing and on-call basis through post-production.
- Above-the-line Employment Agreements for the cast, director, writer and producer
- Below-the-line Employment Agreements for crew
- SAG, DGA and WGA signatory applications
- Screenplay Option/Purchase Agreement
- Script and Copyright Clearances
- Trademark, Copyright and Title Searches
- Copyright Registration
- Location Agreements
- Preparation of insurance documents and liaison with the insurance companies
- Liaison with Bank and Sales Agents
- Formation of the Special Purpose Production Company
Producer’s Representative Services
Assistance with shopping completed films to distributors for the purpose of securing distribution on behalf of the completed picture; this includes distributor screenings and attendance at film festivals.
Formation of Business Entites
Formation of corporations, special purpose production companies, loan-out companies, music publishing companies, limited liability companies, etc
“People pay me to tell them the truth – not what they want to hear.””
I will fight to protect your creative work and property and apply all my industry knowledge
and expertise to negotiate the best deal possible.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
If you are seeking legal counsel, please fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.